CHICKEN CAESAR BURGER
1 Pound ground chicken
1 cup fresh bread crumbs (2 slices)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tsp anchovy paste
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
4 pita breads (6 inch), split open a third of way around
shredded Romaine lettuce.
1. Prepare outdoor grill or heat broiler.
2. Beat egg in bowl. Mix in chicken, crumbs, Parmesan, anchovy, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic and pepper.
3. Between sheets of wax paper coated with cooking spray, flatten rounded 1/2 cup mixture to 5 inch patties, for total of four burgers.
4. Grill or broil burgers 6 minutes, until internal temperature is 165 degrees; turn once.
5. Mix sour cream and dressing in a bowl. in each pita, place 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture, burger and lettuce. Drizzle with extra sour cream mixture.
Nutrient Value Per Burger;
538 calories, 28g fat (7g saturated),
34g protein, 36g carbohydrate, 2g fiber,
1,328mg sodium, 167mg cholesterol.